Auction Terms & Conditions CENTURY ESTATE SERVICES - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is an internet online auction. Please read all the auction details carefully and understand the nature of this sale platform.
1. REGISTRATION: Registration will be on line and with a qualified credit card to secure your bidding interest and to validate the information provided. There is no fee to register for the auction.
2. AUCTION PREVIEW: There is no preview for this online auction.
3. CONDITION OF PERSONAL PROPERTY: The descriptions, condition notes and images of the articles are a fair representation of the selling lot. Please note that all articles are selling in as is, where is, condition.
ACTIVE AUCTION BIDDING
4. BIDDING STRATEGY: We encourage you to provide your maximum bid on the article(s) that your are interested in. The software will not immediately go to your maximum bid. In the event of another bid being placed on the same article, the bidding will advance incrementally to the maximum bid that you have set. Check back periodically to inform yourself of the status of your bids.
5. BID NOTIFICATION: You can choose to be notified if you have been outbid on an article via email.
6. SOFT CLOSE INFORMATION: Although the auction will close at a certain time, we have allowed, that in the event of a bid in the last 3 minutes of the auction, a subsequent bid on the same article will extend the bidding for another 3 minutes until all the bids are in.
END OF AUCTION
7. PAYMENT OF PURCHASES:
At the close of the auction, if you are the successful bidder, your credit card will be charged with the winning bid amount, including buyers premium at 15% and HST at 13%. Accepted credit cards are Visa and Mastercard. You will receive an email copy of the invoice with your purchases. Payment is calculated in Canadian Dollars (CAD)
8. ARTICLE PICKUP: Articles must be picked up at the appointed date and time as per the information provided. ARTICLES NOT PICKED UP AT THE APPOINTED TIME AND DATE WILL BE DEEMED ABANDONED AND SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL FEES TO THE END PURCHASER. WE CANNOT MAKE ANY EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY.
Delivery may be available with larger articles, please inquire regarding pricing for cartage services prior to the end of the auction sale.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
9. REFUND POLICY: We do not offer refunds, returns or exchanges. All items are sold in as is, where is, condition.
10. CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION OF THE BUYER: All winning bids are considered a binding contract and all sales are final. Articles must be picked up during the appointed pickup dates, not doing so will incur addtional fees if the articles are not picked up.
11. ERRORS AND OMISSIONS: The information and images provided are a fair representation of the individual listed lot. Century Estate Services will not be held liable for any inaccuracy or condition rating that is provided. Articles are sold in as is, where is, condition.
12. THIRD PARTY LIABILITY: Neither the firm, it's principles, agents, or the property owner shall be held responsible for any damages, personal injury or loss of property as a result of your active participation and association with this event.
13. EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE AND NOTIFICATION:
Your privacy is important to us. In compliance with Canada's anti-spam legislation, we are legislated to have consent from you, to communicate with you electronically.
In registering for this auction, we require an email address for communication and correspondence during and post the sale process.
Additionally, in registering for this auction, you are opting in to receive notifications of upcoming auctions from Century Estate Services. You may, at any time withdraw and remove your contact information by going to the unsubscribe link found in each auction notice.
Thank you in advance for your support! Good luck with the bidding!
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms